Best OHSAS 18001 consultants & certification UAE
What is OHSAS 18001:2007 Health & Safety Management System?
OHSAS 18001 is an internationally recognized standard for occupational health and safety. It exists to help all kinds of organisations put in place demonstrably sound occupational health and safety performance
By having a clearly defined management system in place to identify and control health and safety risks, organisations are able to minimise risks to their workforce and visitors or external contractors on their premises. The standard will enable organisations to put in place processes for continually reviewing and improving occupational health and safety.
Why get OHSAS 18001 standard certified?
OHSAS enables companies to focus on implementing health and safety systems which safeguard anyone coming into your work environment: clients, staff and contractors.
Moreover, An effective health and safety management system can provide benefits to your customers and give you a competitive advantage by:
- Minimizing the risks of production delays
- Providing a safe environment to do business
- Demonstrating your commitment to maintain an effective health and safety policy
There are other benefits that makes your organisation more efficient to meet legal requirements and improve workplace a safer environment to work in.
Benefits to the organisation include:
- Improves corporate image and credibility among stakeholders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public
- Minimising risks of downtime through accidents
- Demonstrating your commitment to meet legal obligations
- Possible cost savings from public liability insurance premiums
- Maintaining compliance to legal requirements
- Providing a robust system to maintain and continually improve health and safety
- Increases employee motivation through the provision of a safer workplace and participation process
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training
Nathan ISO Consulting provides in house training for your staff on implementation and auditing your systems internally to OHSAS 18001.
Need to change this image and create our own one
OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification lasts for 3 years and is subject to mandatory audits every year to ensure that you are compliant. At the end of the three years, you will be requested to complete a reassessment audit to become recertified to the standard.
You will learn to assess the design, implementation and improvement of an organization’s OH&SMS to the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007. Contact our team today to receive a quotation from our dedicated business development team.
Key areas that will be assessed by OHSAS certification Hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls are:
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls
- Legal and other requirements
- Objectives and OHS program(s)
- Resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority
- Competence, training and awareness
- Communication, participation and consultation
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
Further benefits of becoming certified
- Compliance with a legal or business requirement
- Competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Identifying problem areas and opportunities for improvement
- Independent verification of system suitability & process reliability.
- Enhancing business reputation & corporate image
- Showing people your care & commitment about a subject of concern
- Greater staff awareness of and responsibility for company obligations
- Better resource usage and reduced costs of failures.
- Demonstrating “Due Diligence” to be in more legally defensible position against possible lawsuits.
Why Choose Us?
Global Clients chose us in preference to others for a variety of reasons. In most cases it’s because they like our fair and practical approach throughout the entire certification process and how we understand and meet each individual client’s needs. In short the Quality of our Service.
Benefits of working with Nathan ISO Consultancy
- Network of Overseas Strategic Partners
- Accredited Certification
- Recognised Worldwide
- Industry Experienced Audit Team
- Defined & Agreed Project Timescales
- Fixed Cost & Competitive Quotations
- International Accepted Certificates
- Web Discussion Group
- Free Newsletters & Updates
- Email Help Desk
Make an Enquiry
ISO 45001 – A New Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is developing a new standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 45001. The final version of the standard is planned for publication in Q4, 2016. Contact us for the latest updates and more details.