Integrated Management System Certification
Everyone today has to be able to track their company carefully. Unless there is a watch, quality can never be guaranteed. Having quality management systems are crucial but having an integrated management system helps. With such a certification set up, you’d be assured of a expansion pattern that was good. Accordingly there is a excellent movement in institutionalizing a structured, systematic and documented management systems approach to accomplish the identified goals that are vital to the enterprise. Hence the approach will be to integrate the Management Systems. The increase in need to implement various Management Systems which are emerging in the exact same time there is concern on how to implement every one of those that are applicable. In any case, traditionally associations of all sorts have adopted different management methods (i.e. QMS: ISO 9001, EMS: ISO 14001, OHSMS: ISO 45001, SA 8000, ISO 22000 and ISO/IEC 27001, IATF 16949) in another period of the times in series based on ISO variants of direction systems.
Advantages Of Integrated Management System Certification
- One quality Manual.
- Frequent Internal Audit — with integration of prerequisites of standards.
- Common Management Review Meeting.
- Less time for development of implementation and documentation.
- Cost effective
- significantly less Audit time as compare to person management system certificate.
- Shared audit report.
- Duplication effort decreased during implementation
Download Our Infographs
Applicant Organization Shall Make sure The Followings Prior To Integrated Management System Certification
- Implementation of Integrated Management System in the organization. Established the Integrated System Manual, SOP’s and relevant procedures.
- Conducted one complete cycle of Integrated Management System Internal Audit.
- Applicable Legal / Regulatory /other conditions related to integrated management system have been identified and compliance was established.
Integrated Management System Certification Procedure
- Application contract and review sign up between OSS and applicant organization.
- Stage-2 Audit.
- Certification decision
- Issue of certificate.
- Surveillance audit (yearly or Half yearly as finalized during application review process and agreed by customer ).
- Re-Certification Audit (within three years before expiry of certification ).