DAC Approved ISO 17020 Accreditation In Dubai,UAE
What is ISO / IEC 17020 ?
ISO 17020, entitled “General Criteria for the Operation of Various Types of Bodies Performing Inspection”, is a globally recognized standard for the competence of inspection bodies. ISO 17020 should not be confused with ISO 9001, which is unique to quality management systems. ISO 9001 does not require evaluation of the specialized proficiency of a review body and it should not be considered ‘acceptable’ option to ISO 17020.
Advantages of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Certification
- Uniformity in execution and reporting way of the people carrying out the action.
- Reduced penalty in case of disputes
- Meeting the accreditation requirements
- Reduced customer complaints
- Proof of adheres to specified requirements
Integrate ISO 17020 with other management system standards
ISO / IEC 17020 is made to be compatible with other management systems standards and specifications, such as ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and other ISO management criteria. They may be incorporated seamlessly via Integrated Management system approach. They discuss many principles may offer excellent value for money and an approach that is easier to execute, manage and improve multiple criteria simultaneously.
Download Our Infographs
Steps Involved with ISO/IEC 17020 Consultancy Services
NathanISO Consulting have enormous experience in ISO 17020 consultancy for the implementation and certificate of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 for all types of inspection bodies, for example container inspection bodies, fire door review bodies, supermarket review bodies etc.
The process follows :
- Micro–degree survey for each and every inspection parameter of the review bodies and preparation of detail Gap Analysis file,
- Planning of applicable documents demanded by ISO/IEC 17020:2012, according to detailed study of activities of the inspection bodies, such as;
- ISO 17020 Quality Manual,
- Quality Strategies for ISO/IEC 17020:2012 accreditation (compulsory procedures required by the standard),
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for inspection of various activities, as well as operation and calibration of identified types of equipment employed in the inspection,
- Formats to establish the objective signs of execution and to guarantee control over all the inspection parameter,
- Preparation of Quality Assurance Plan for maintaining and assuring the quality of inspection services provided for its client,
- ISO 17020 training to all levels of employees within the review bodies,
- Assist in successful implementation of the system by periodic visit till certification,
- Conduct an internal audit for ISO 17020 platform to check readiness for the certification,
- Conduct management review meeting in presence of Top Management to direct the review bodies for effective execution of all the problems related to review,
- Witnessing/demonstration of review activities to build confidence among the workers, etc.
Contact us today, to receive your company ISO / IEC 17020 accredited in the very best and efficient way whilst realizing the real benefits of the certification utilizing our technical ISO / IEC 17020 implementation methodology