ISO 26000: 2010 Social Responsibility In Dubai, UAE
ISO 26000:2010 provides guidance instead of requirements, therefore it can’t be licensed, unlike any other famous ISO standards. On the contrary, it helps explain what social responsibility is, and also helps companies and associations translate principles into successful activities and shares best practices concerning social accountability, globally. It’s targeted for any kind of organization, irrespective of their action, size or place.
The standard has been launched in 2010 after five decades of discussions between many stakeholders throughout the world. The standard was launched in 2010 after five years of discussions between many different stakeholders across the world. Representatives from government, NGOs, industry, consumer groups and labour organizations across the globe were involved in its growth, which means it represents a worldwide consensus.
Who uses ISO 26000?
Organizations in the private, public, and non-profit industries, whether large or small and working in developed or developing countries, use ISO 26000. All the core topics are applicable in some way or the other to each organizations.
Considering that the centre topics include several issues, organizations will benefit whenever they identify, through an examination of their concerns and dialogue with stakeholders, which issues will be relevant and important for them to address.
Support for Executing ISO 26000
A group of approximately 500 specialists created ISO 26000. In the publication of the standard, the class was disbanded. On the other hand, the group’s direction was kept to offer support and experience. This is called PPO, or the Post Publication Organization.
The ISO 26000 PPO has generated the following record(s) to encourage the execution of ISO 26000:
- Communication Protocol – Describes appropriate wordings that an organization can use to communicate about their use of ISO 26000.
- ISO 26000 basic training materials in the form of a PowerPoint and training protocol guidance [PDF].
- People who link ISO 26000 using the OECD guidelines for multinational corporations as well as the UN Agenda 2030 (Sustainable Development Goals).
- Those for the Systematic Review of ISO 26000, due to begin 15 January 2017.
Advantages of implementing ISO 26000
- Relationship with stakeholders are improved.
- Competence level of staffs are improved.
- Ethical values towards society is improved.
- Legal compliance related labor act is implemented.
- Communication within the business is enhanced.
What do we provide for ISO 26000 Certification to your company?
We provide ISO 26000 training, implementation, consultation, gap analysis, documentation, internal audits, pre-assessment audits, certification audits through all their certification bodies and article certification improvement/maintenance solutions to empower your company to get the most out of ISO 26000 management system. Our solutions benchmarked in the field of ISO 26000, authoritative and are recognized:
Get in touch with us at email@example.com to receive your company ISO 26000 accredited.