ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System In Dubai, UAE
What is ISO 22000?
The ISO 22000 family of International Standards addresses food safety management.
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious and ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards.
Why get ISO 22000 certified in UAE?
As many of today’s food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain.
What does ISO 22000 require?
ISO 22000 requires that you build a Food Safety Management System. This means that you will have a documented system in place and fully implemented throughout your facility that includes:
- Effective Prerequisite Programs set up to guarantee a clean sanitary environment
- A Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Plan created to distinguish, prevent and eliminate food safety hazards,
- Established documented food safety management system processes to manage food safety throughout your organization – from management and business planning aspects to day to day communication and operations affecting food safety.
Principle of ISO 22000
It determines the necessities for an FSMS that includes interactive communication, system management, prerequisite programmers and HACCP principles.
Food Safety Management System (FSMS) or ISO 22000 is an auditable standard which integrates the seven principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system and application.
Benefits of Implementing ISO 22000
- An internationally-recognized standard that incorporates legal and regulatory requirements relating to food safety management including HACCP systems
- Better communication both internally and with trading partners and suppliers
- Updated identification, assessment and control of food safety hazards
- Greater consistency in output and traceability of products and services
- Improved compliance with hygiene regulation
- Customer recognition and approval, as well as the potential to penetrate new markets
Why choose Nathan ISO Consultancy?
Global Clients chose us in preference to others for a variety of reasons. In most cases it’s because they like our fair and practical approach throughout the entire certification process and how we understand and meet each individual client’s needs. In short the Quality of our Service.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Network of Overseas Strategic Partners
- Accredited Certification
- Recognised Worldwide
- Industry Experienced Audit Team
- Defined & Agreed Project Timescales
- Fixed Cost & Competitive
- International Accepted Certificates
- Web Discussion Group
- Free Newsletters & Updates
- Email Help Desk
Further benefits of becoming certified
- Compliance with a legal or business requirement
- Competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Identifying problem areas and opportunities for improvement
- Independent verification of system suitability & process reliability.
- Enhancing business reputation & corporate image
- Showing people your care & commitment about a subject of concern
- Greater staff awareness of and responsibility for company obligations
- Better resource usage and reduced costs of failures.
- Demonstrating “Due Diligence” to be in more legally defensible position against possible lawsuits.
You may also want to work on identifying and developing further pre-requisite programmes (PRPs) for your particular sector of the food production industry. For further advice, view our page on FSCC 22000 Foundation for Food Safety Certification