ISO 14001 EMS (Environment Management System)
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001:2015 has been launched in 15 Sept 2015. ISO 14001:2015 is the world’s most recognized EMS framework. Based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, ISO 14001 specifies the most important requirements to identify, control and monitor the environmental aspects of any organization, and how to manage and improve the whole system.
ISO 14001 is flexible enough to be applied to any size organization in both the business and public sectors. The bottom line is that certification to ISO 14001 can improve environmental management and enables equal access to a growing “green” market place. It provides practical tools for companies and organizations looking to identify and control their environmental impact and constantly improve their environmental performance.
ISO 14001:2015 should be used by organization that wishes to set up, enhance, or keep up an environmental management system to conform with its established environmental policy and requirements. The requirements of the standard can be incorporated into any environmental management system, the extent to which is determined by several factors including the organization’s industry, environmental policy, products and service offerings, and location. ISO 14001:2015 is relevant to all organizations, regardless of size, location, sector, or industry.
We provide an extensive and value-added consulting, training and certification services for either new certification with respect to ISO 14001:2015 or helping businesses to migrate from ISO 14001:2015 standard.
We provide awareness training, implementation training, internal auditor training, lead auditor training to grant required level of skill, knowledge and competence for the employees on this revised Environment Management System standard.
We also provide a complete set of consulting services to help organization identify requirements as per ISO 14001:2015 new standard and map the compliance requirements as per ISO 14001 revision to your current processes.
What we offer in the field of ISO 14001 standard and certification
Nathan ISO Consulting provides expertise to ensure that your ISO 14001 environment management system certification project increases the value of your organisation.
We also offer our global knowledge locally to get the best outcomes for our customers and partner their journey of standardization, compliance, growth, achievement and continual improvements.
In addition to ISO 14001 consulting services, Nathan ISO Consulting provides auditing for ISO 14001, including audit schedule creation, internal auditing, supplier audits, product audits, gap analysis, and external audit support.
Contact us to learn more about ISO 14001 certification and Environmental Management Systems.
Why choose Nathan ISO Consultancy?
Global Clients chose us in preference to others for a variety of reasons. In most cases it’s because they like our fair and practical approach throughout the entire certification process and how we understand and meet each individual client’s needs. In short the Quality of our Service.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Network of Overseas Strategic Partners
- Accredited Certification
- Recognised Worldwide
- Industry Experienced Audit Team
- Defined & Agreed Project Timescales
- Fixed Cost & Competitive
- International Accepted Certificates
- Web Discussion Group
- Free Newsletters & Updates
- Email Help Desk
What are the key benefits of ISO 14001?
- Reduced cost of waste management
- Savings in consumption of energy and materials
- Lower distribution costs
- Improved corporate image among regulators, customers and the public.
Further benefits of becoming certified
- Compliance with a legal or business requirement
- ompetitive advantage in the marketplace
- Identifying problem areas and opportunities for improvement
- Independent verification of system suitability & process reliability
- Enhancing business reputation & corporate image
- Showing people your care & commitment about a subject of concern
- Greater staff awareness of and responsibility for company obligations
- Better resource usage and reduced costs of failures
- Demonstrating “Due Diligence” to be in more legally defensible position against possible lawsuits.
For more information about ISO 14001 please contact us by phone or email. We will be pleased to assist you.