Energy Management Systems Compliant with ISO 50001:2011 in Dubai, UAE
Advantages of ISO 50001
Large to small businesses working in a variety of commercial, industrial, and public sectors
- Aids in achieving energy efficiency and compliance
- Enhanced cost reductions (Reduce energy intake)
- Increases communication and openness about the control of electricity sources
- Improve decisions regarding capital and operational expenditures
- Enhances the ability to benchmark, track, and report energy intensity changes.
- Assessing and ranking emerging high-tech innovations is made easier by the ISO 50001:2011 standard.
ISO 50001:2011 Certification
Measures Taken for ISO 50001
- A micro-questionnaire for each organizational action and the creation of a detailed report on the gap analysis.
- The creation of pertinent papers required by ISO 50001:2011 based on a thorough review of the organization’s actions, for instance;
- Manual for Energy Management Systems.
- Procedures for Energy Management Systems (Mandatory procedures needed by the standard).
- Report on the Organizations’ Identification and Planning of Energy Use and Consumptions.
- The preparation of the Register of Regulations and Rules and the identification of applicable acts, rules, etc (ROR).
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that limit specified tasks with energy-related issues.
- Formats to guarantee control over the majority of the actions and to produce objective proof of implementation.
- Assists in the efficient execution of the program by making frequent trips till ISO 50001:2011 certification.
- Additionally, educate staff on energy conservation and management.
- Develop internal auditors.
- During the initial internal audit, evaluate the machine to see if it is ready for your ISO 50001:2011 certificate.
- Correct non-conformities by taking appropriate action, and conducting management reviews.
- Request a certificate.
- Hold management review meetings with top management to direct the organization in the proper implementation of all energy management system-related concerns.
- Take corrective action to address the non-conformities to the certifying body’s satisfaction.
Requirements for ISO 50001
- Create an energy policy to ensure more effective use of electricity.
- Set objectives and targets to fulfill the coverage.
- Operating controls and processes for significant energy uses.
- Utilize data to better understand energy use and decision-making.
- Comprehends the measurement and design of the equipment involved in consuming energy.
- Practicing documentation and reporting for machinery, procedures, and techniques that lead to energy efficiency.
- Calculate the outcomes.
- Management Review: Evaluate the effectiveness of the policy.
- Continuous energy efficiency improvement.
- Based on these data, an internal declaration of progress was presented to management.
Get in touch with us
Please get in touch with us by phone or email if you want additional information about ISO 50001 : 2011. We will be pleased to assist you.