ISO 22000 : 2018 Certification & Consultancy in Dubai, UAE
The standards for a management system for food safety are laid forth in the international standard ISO 22000:2018. An FSMS built on ISO 22000:2018 provides food producers with the organized approach and essential controls they need to ensure the safety of their goods and services. The implementation of a risk-based approach, the creation, and maintenance of prerequisite programs, hazard management plans, the monitoring of the effectiveness of the FSMS and food safety, as well as the identification and pursuit of opportunities for continuous improvement are all mandated by ISO 22000:2018 as components of the FSMS.
At the organizational and operational levels, ISO 22000:2018 employs a process approach that incorporates the plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle and risk-based thinking. Establishing a food safety policy and setting food safety objectives are prerequisites for organizations looking to adopt an FSMS based on ISO 22000:2018. Top management is required to set the goals and the strategy, and a monitoring program needs to be put in place to track the items along the supply chain.
Why obtain ISO 22000 : 2018 certification in the UAE?
International Standards are required to guarantee the safety of the global food supply chain because many of the food products of today frequently cross international borders.
What is demanded by ISO 22000 : 2018?
You must create a Food Safety Management System in accordance with ISO 22000:2018. This implies that you will have a system that is fully operational and documented throughout your facility, and it consists of:
- Effective prerequisite initiatives designed to ensure a hygienic environment
- A Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Plan designed to identify, mitigate, and get rid of risks to food safety,
- You should have established detailed food safety management system procedures to oversee food safety across your firm, from management and business planning components to day-to-day activities and communication that affect food safety.
Advantages of Adopting ISO 22000 : 2018
- A globally acknowledged standard that includes HACCP systems and other legal and regulatory criteria for managing food safety.
- Improved communication with internal audiences as well as with customers and suppliers.
- Updated food safety danger detection, evaluation, and control.
- Increased traceability of goods and services and output consistency.
- Increased adherence to hygienic rules.
- Possibility of entering new markets as well as customer recognition and satisfaction.
Fundamentals of ISO 22000 : 2018
It establishes the requirements for an FSMS that incorporates HACCP concepts, interactive communication, system administration, and prerequisite programmers.
Food Safety Management System (FSMS), also known as ISO 22000, is an auditable standard that incorporates the seven HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) system and application concepts.
Get in touch with us
Do You Need a Consultant to Earn ISO 22000 : 2018 Certification? Please get in touch with us by phone or email if you want more information about ISO 9001:2015. We are happy to help you.