ISO / IEC 17020:2012 Certification & Consultancy in Dubai, UAE
The ISO 17020:2012 certification is a widely accepted standard that is utilized by inspection bodies, the organizations that accredit them, and other organizations that are interested in recognizing the proficiency of inspection bodies. The standard offers a list of requirements for various inspection bodies to use as they assist in putting into place a successful and recognized Management System.
The international standard addresses a number of tasks performed by inspecting authorities, such as:
- The investigation of components, goods, facilities, operations, methods, or services.
- Determining whether the inspected services and goods are in compliance with the relevant standards.
The acts of informing clients and authorities of the outcomes of the actions taken in the preceding two steps.
When it pertains to organizational quality standards, ISO/IEC 17020:2012 integrates the same level of requirements as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 17000:2004 series norms like ISO/IEC 17021, Conformity assessment – Prerequisites for bodies offering inspection and certification of management solutions, and ISO/IEC 17065:2012, Compliance evaluation — Requirements for bodies certifying goods, procedures, and services. However, ISO/IEC 17020:2012 places more emphasis on an organization’s capacity to handle impartiality and conflict of interest as well as on the technical proficiency of its personnel, inspection procedures, and tools.
The authorized inspection guarantees technically proficient service and reliably consistent results, decreasing costs and risks. It is essential for proving that networks, structures, and equipment meet the necessary requirements. Certified inspection services are being called for more regularly by governments and organizations worldwide.
An organization can demonstrate integrity, dependability, technical competence, conformity with widely acknowledged best practices, and conformance with ISO/IEC 17020:2012 through EIAC recognition.
Advantages of Certification to ISO/IEC 17020:2012
- Consistency in how individuals perform the action report overall progress.
- Reduced penalty for disagreements.
- Meeting the criteria for certification.
- The decreased client complaints.
- Evidence of compliance with the required standards.
Associated Steps for ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Consultancy Services
The implementation and certification of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 for all sorts of inspection bodies, such as container inspection bodies, fire door reviewing bodies, retail review bodies, etc., are areas in which ISO Consulting has extensive experience.
Following is the process
- ces given to its clients, ISO 17020:2012 training for all levels of review bodyworkers,
- Assist in the system’s effective adoption by conducting recurring visits till certification,
- Perform an internal review of the ISO 17020:2012 infrastructure to determine whether it is ready for the certification,
- Conduct management regular reviews in front of top executives to give the review bodies instructions on how to handle all issues linked to reviews effectively,
- Observing/demonstrating review activities to increase worker confidence, etc.
Get in touch with us
Contact us right now to learn how to adopt our technical ISO/IEC 17020:2012 implementation methodology to get your business ISO/IEC 17020:2012 certified in the most effective manner possible while also reaping the full benefits of the certification.