ISO 14001 EMS (Environment Management System)
What is ISO 14001?
SO 14001:2015 has beenlaunched in 15 Sept 2015. ISO 14001:2015 is the world’s most recognized EMS framework. Based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, ISO 14001 specifies the most important requirements to identify, control and monitor the environmental aspects of any organization, and also how to manage and improve the whole system.
ISO 14001 is flexible enough to be applied to any size organization in both the business and public sectors. The bottom line is that certification to ISO 14001 can improve environmental management and enables equal access to a growing “green” market place
It provides practical tools for companies and organizations looking to identify and control their environmental impact and constantly improve their environmental performance.
Why choose Nathan ISO Consultancy?
Global Clients chose us in preference to others for a variety of reasons. In most cases it’s because they like our fair and practical approach throughout the entire certification process and how we understand and meet each individual client’s needs. In short the Quality of our Service.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Network of Overseas Strategic Partners
- Accredited Certification
- Recognised Worldwide
- Industry Experienced Audit Team
- Defined & Agreed Project Timescales
- Fixed Cost & Competitive
- International Accepted Certificates
- Web Discussion Group
- Free Newsletters & Updates
- Email Help Desk
What are the key benefits of ISO 14001?
- Reduced cost of waste management
- Savings in consumption of energy and materials
- Lower distribution costs
- Improved corporate image among regulators, customers and the public.
Further benefits of becoming certified
- Compliance with a legal or business requirement
- ompetitive advantage in the marketplace
- Identifying problem areas and opportunities for improvement
- Independent verification of system suitability & process reliability
- Enhancing business reputation & corporate image
- Showing people your care & commitment about a subject of concern
- Greater staff awareness of and responsibility for company obligations
- Better resource usage and reduced costs of failures
- Demonstrating “Due Diligence” to be in more legally defensible position against possible lawsuits.
For more information about ISO 14001 please contact us by phone or email. We will be pleased to assist you.